How to register AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 Key with "AWS Single Sign-On":
AWS Single Sign-On (SSO) is a cloud-based service that makes it easy to centrally manage single sign-on access to multiple AWS accounts and business applications. It also supports AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 security keys for multi-factor authentication. Here are the steps to register a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 key with AWS SSO:
- Purchase a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 security key that is compatible with AWS SSO.
- Sign in to your AWS SSO account using your username and password.
- From the AWS SSO dashboard, click on "Settings" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on "Setup" in the "MFA and session management" section.
- Click on the "Add a new device" button.
- Select "Security key" as the device type.
- Insert your AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 security key into a USB port on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. This typically involves pressing a button on the key to confirm.
- Once your AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 key is registered, you can use it for multi-factor authentication when accessing your AWS SSO account and associated AWS accounts.
By registering a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 key with AWS SSO, you are adding an extra layer of security to your account and AWS resources, making it much more difficult for unauthorized users to gain access.
AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 security keys provide strong multi-factor authentication that cannot be easily hacked or phished, making them an excellent choice for securing your online accounts and data.