How to register AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 Key with Compose (an IBM Company)
Compose - an IBM Company is a cloud database hosting service that supports AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 security keys for multi-factor authentication. Here are the steps to register a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 key with Compose:
- Purchase a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 security key that is compatible with Compose
- Log in to your Compose account using your email address and password.
- Click on your account name in the top-right corner of the screen and select "Account settings" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on "Multi-factor authentication" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on "Add security key."
- Insert your AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 security key into a USB port on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. This typically involves pressing a button on the key to confirm.
- Once your AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 key is registered, you can use it for multi-factor authentication when accessing your Compose account.
By registering a AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 security key with Compose, you are adding an extra layer of security to your account and data, making it much more difficult for unauthorized users to gain access.
AUTHENTON#1 FIDO2 CTAP2.1 security keys provide strong multi-factor authentication that cannot be easily hacked or phished, making them an excellent choice for securing your online accounts and data.