How to register the authenton#1 FIDO2 Token for OKTA?
here are the general steps to register a FIDO2 token for Okta:
- The authenton#1 CAP 2.1 is supported by OKTA.
- In case you are using a different token, make sure that your FIDO2 token is supported by Okta. You can check the list of supported FIDO2 tokens on Okta's website.
- Log in to your Okta administrator account and go to the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Authentication" tab and then click on the "FIDO2" option.
- Click on the "Add a Factor" button and select "FIDO2 Security Key" as the type of factor.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll your FIDO2 token. This will involve plugging in your token (if it is a USB device), selecting it from the list of available devices, and registering it with Okta.
- Once you have successfully registered your FIDO2 token, you can use it to authenticate to your Okta account.
- When you log in to your Okta account, you will be prompted to use your FIDO2 token as the second factor for authentication. Simply plug in your token (if it is a USB device) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the authentication process.
That's it! Once your authenton#1 FIDO2 token is registered, you can use it for authentication to your Okta account.
It is important to note that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on your specific FIDO2 token and Okta configuration, so it's always a good idea to refer to the official documentation for more detailed instructions.
For this, see the following Link: authenton#1-FIDO2-Token@OKTA