How to register your authenton#1 FIDO2 Token for Secret Double Octopus
To register a FIDO2 token for use with Secret Double Octopus, you'll need to follow these general steps:
- Ensure your FIDO2 token is compatible with Secret Double Octopus. Most modern FIDO2 tokens should be compatible, but it's always a good idea to double-check with the manufacturer or Secret Double Octopus support team if you're not sure.
- Download and install the Secret Double Octopus app on your device. You can find the app in the relevant app store for your device.
- Open the Secret Double Octopus app and follow the instructions to create a new account or log in to an existing one.
- Navigate to the "Security Keys" section of the app and click "Add new security key".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your FIDO2 token to the app. This will likely involve inserting the token into a USB port or using Bluetooth to connect to your device.
- Once your FIDO2 token is connected, follow the remaining instructions to complete the registration process. This will likely involve choosing a PIN or password to use with the token, and setting up any additional security measures required by Secret Double Octopus.
After you've completed the registration process, your FIDO2 token should be ready to use with Secret Double Octopus. You can use it to authenticate your identity and access various online services that support FIDO2 authentication.
You can also follow the following link: authenton#1 - FIDO2@Secret Double Octopus